Monday 10 February 2014

Manicure Monday: Mummy, Daughter, Sister Manicure

Hello Princesses!

Today I have a very special manicure! ^.^ It's a manicure that I did with my mum and sister before I left to go back to University, (I'm such a sissy when it comes to leaving my parents!) >< So before I left, we had a little coffee/movie/manicure date!
We used OPI's Princesses Rule! as the pink, and Kleancolor's Puppy Love as the blue glitter. I think the manicure looks super cute! ^.^ I'm sorry I didn't get a better photo, I was super busy packing and preparing everything to leave in the morning! ><

3 comments:

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...