Friday 11 April 2014

First Impression: Tony Moly Aqua Aura Rich Cream

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about Tony Moly's Aqua Aura Rich Cream sample! I have no idea where this sample came from, but I thought it would be really interesting to try! ^.^

What Does It Do?
"Enriched hydrating Aqua Aura Rich cream adds dewiness to the skin. Chose from Aqua Aura moisture cream or Aqua Aura Rich Cream, depending on your skin condition. On days when your skin is very dry and rough, choose stalker cream(?) (Aqua Aura rich cream) to balance oil and moisture on your skin. On days when your skin need moisture but is oily on the skin, chose Aqua Aura moisture cream. Depending on your skin condition, choose from Aqua Aura moisturizing. creams.

How to use
At the last stage of skin care, take the cream in the size of nickel to spread on face, and lightly pat for better absorption."(1)
This was another intriguing product for me to try! The cream has a really pleasant citrus scent, and has a thick gel like consistency which is easy to spread, fast to absorb and leaves a soft matte finish. This cream made my skin feel moisturized, but not oily. It seems like a really lovely cream! 

... But ...

I had a minor allergic reaction to this cream. :C

I do use a lot of testers, but I still spread them out and only try 2-3 per week so my skin doesn't get overwhelmed and confused with the sheer amount of random products that I try, so it's possible that the allergy was triggered by something else, but who knows. I also cannot find the ingredients online!-.-'

Would I Purchase This Product?
Probably not. Even though it was a gorgeous cream and gave me a lovely soft matte finish, the allergic reaction that I might get is just not worth it. It's relatively inexpensive at $20NZD so if you're not allergic to random skincare ingredients like me, but are looking for a soft matte finish moisturizer, I totally recommend checking the Aqua Aura Rich Cream out!

2 comments:

  1. That's unfortunate that you had an allergic reaction to it. Do you know what the ingredients were? If I were you, I'd research each ingredient to see if other people had similar reactions to it in other products. I had a similar experience with some beauty products before. Thanks for sharing your honest review :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...