Friday 25 April 2014

First Impressions: The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about possibly one of my favorite tester pots in a while - The Body Shop's Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter! This is an accidental favorite, because I wasn't intending on picking up a sample pot of this cleanser (since I have 6 to use currently)  but I was offered one and couldn't say no!

What Does It Do?
"This cleanser is an indulgent make-up remover for the whole face. It gently and efficiently melts away make-up and impurities, leaving skin feeling clean, refreshed and pampered.

  • Gently melts away make-up
  • Leaves skin feeling clean and petal-soft
  • Removes all types of make-up
  • Suitable for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers 

 Full Ingredients:

Ethylhexyl Palmitate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Synthetic Wax (Binder/Emollient), PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (Emollient), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Emollient), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract (Natural Additive), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster)

How To Use:
Apply to dry face and massage into skin. Rinse off with warm water or remove with a wet muslin cloth for a more thorough cleanse." (1)  
The amount shown above is more than enough to cleanse my whole face which makes it very cost effective! This cleanser is incredible soft on the skin and literally melts like butter on application - if you haven't tried it before, I recommend going into your local Body Shop to have a play!
The Cleansing Butter is great for the delicate eye area, and thoroughly cleanses and removes any waterproof eye makeup! It leaves my skin feeling super silky soft and hydrated. I follow this cleanser up with a gentle cream cleanser, but it's not necessary to double cleanse!
Would I Purchase This Product?
YES. I absolutely love this cleanser and will definitely be purchasing the full size after I use up all of my other already open cleansers >< This cleanser worked really well for removing makeup, cleansing the skin and leaving it soft and hydrated without being oily, which is great if I have a late night and just don't have the time/energy to double cleanse!

I would totally recommend this cleanser to anyone wanting a gentle but effective cleanser that's not drying on the skin. ^.^ Have any of you princesses tried this cleanser before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...