Monday 30 June 2014

Manicure Monday: Silver Glitter Tips

Hello Princesses!

Today I have one of the most boring looking manicures to share with you - the Silver Glitter Tips manicure. Honestly (I feel like I say this ALL THE TIME) in real life it's an absolutely gorgeous manicure, however when photographed it just looks, ugh.
I love doing gradient tipped manicures, I think having the base of your natural nail showing just looks so elegant! For this manicure I dabbed a plain silver glitter polish down half of my nail, topped off the tip of the nail with a light gold polish (Zoya Godiva) and layered a chunky silver glitter over top for extra sparkle.

What do you Princesses think of this manicure? Too plain?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that looks so pretty dear!!!! I'm in love with the color <3 so pretty!!! a real must try!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...