Monday 14 July 2014

Manicure Monday: Sweet Princess

Hello Princesses!

Today I have a super sweet princess-like manicure to show you! ^.^ I recently broke two of my long nails so had to cut down to nubbins :C Interestingly enough, one year ago I would have considered these to be long nails! I haven't had nails this short for a long time, but it's quite nice to try some manicures designed for short nails since a lot of you princesses cannot have hard to maintain long talons like me due to work or life commitments! (Seriously though, long nails are hard to maintain and not break! -.-")
To create this manicure I started off with a couple of base coats of OPI's Second Honeymoon. I created the blue gradient on the tips of my nails by dabbing Color Club's Factory Girl onto the dried base colour using a triangular sponge. I then used white pearls and blue rhinestones from Fullmoon, and steel balls from Born Pretty Store to create a half moon design on my ring finger. 


What's your favorite way to spice up a plain manicure?

1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty! I love the soft gradient you put on your nails and your accent nail is beyond gorgeous!

    Love, Aimee
    My Blog | Recent Blog Post - f(x) Red Light Luna Inspired Tutorial

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...