Monday 25 August 2014

Manicure Monday: Matte Velvet

Hello Princesses!

Today I have a lovely and slightly classy manicure, featuring my new favorite product, OPI's Matte Top Coat. I've never had the urge to mattify my manicures until I picked up this top coat to fill the gaping matte polish gap I have in my collection. After my first matte manicure it was hard to stop myself from mattifying everything! Matte glitter? Yes please!!
I used China Glaze's Velvet Bow for the base colour, and topped it off with OPI's Matte Top Coat. I used Born Pretty Store's little gold beads to complete the little half moon feature. It was quite difficult to get the beads on because the matte top coat dries fast. For a couple of fingers I stuck the beads down using a regular top coat and matte coated over the top. Can you tell which technique is on which nail?

What do you Princesses think of Matte manicures?

1 comment:

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...