Monday 27 October 2014

Manicure Monday: My First Chanel Polish

Hello Princesses!

Today I have my first ever Chanel nail polish! ^.^ I got this second hand off the gorgeous Lani Loves (because I cannot afford high end polish just yet) and I am so in love!
Ming is described as either candy pink or coral. For me It's just such a gorgeous pinky peachy shade with gold shimmer, it actually reminds me a little of NARS Orgasm blush! I'm going to go all white girl for a second, because I literally can't even. I need to stop saying that phrase -.-
So cute! It's the perfect nudy pink for me, not too attention grabbing, but softly beautiful. I love it! ^.^

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty girly color! I wanna get my hands on that ^^

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...