Monday 24 November 2014

Manicure Monday - Etude House Sweet Idea Bunny Nail #1

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be showing you what I created with the Etude House Sweet Idea Bunny Nail in number 1!
I appreciate the fact that they included a striper brush in the white polish, but I personally would have preferred a wide brush since I have a lot of specific nail art brushes, including striper brushes. I do like the little silicone scooper brush for the glitter though!
This is the manicure I created! I actually found it to be a little boring (it was a lot cooler in my head) but it does show you what the polish and glitter look like in real life! I found the little circles to be quite chunky, so they didn't really sit very well on my nails. The bunny ears lifted after a couple of hours of course, and got caught in my hair, of course!
The striper brush worked well, and I still managed to fill my whole nail with white polish quite well, albeit a little wonky! The circle glitters are just so thick that they jut out from the nail quite a bit, even though I applied a lovely thick top coat.
I still really liked this little set! The packaging is super cute (of course, it's Etude House!) and the polish itself was actually lovely to use, just the glitter was too chunky for someone who constantly touches their hair. >< I really want to try the Mint and Gold glitter next! :3

2 comments:

  1. This is really cute! It's too bad the glitter is too chunky though
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. eee~ I have the mint and gold bunny nail set~ I personally really like it!! Especially the mint color <3 The only problem i have is how messy applying the loose gold glitter can be. But it turns out really pretty~ I recommend it! Thanks for the review of this set though!

    Love, Aimee
    My Blog | New Blog Post

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...