Monday 29 December 2014

Manicure Monday - Happy New Years Nails

Hello Princesses!

Today I have a moderately early New Years manicure! I love to have full on glitter-tastic nails for New Years even though I actually do nothing for New Years, especially since I'm stuck away from my family for this New Years and it kinda sucks, so I decided to cheer myself up by sticking tons of glitter to my fingers! ^.^
I really love how these turned out, I literally just painted the tips with clear polish and dipped it into a jar of blue glitter. Easy and glitzy! ^.^

2 comments:

  1. Cool!!! I guess it's perfect for the new year to come! I love blue and somehow this reminds me of Frozen ahhha great job dear!!!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...