Friday 29 May 2015

First Impression: Skinfood Egg White Pore Foam

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about Skinfood's Egg White Pore Foam! I had two of these little sample sachets and was super interested in how well they would fare with my sensitive, acne prone skin!
What Does It Do?
"A pore-refining cleanser with egg white extract that deep-cleanses pores with white foam.

[Egg white Story]
Egg white, enriched with alumin, promotes firmer skin and smaller pores.

* To Use
Dispense an ample amount onto wet palms and lather. Rub face thoroughly in gentle massaging moitions, and then wash off with lukewarm water. Splash on cold water for astringent effects." (1)



This foam cleanser is not actually foam, but rather a very dense cream that looks like whipped egg whites! It does bubble up rather well and I enjoyed using it with my Clarisonic cleanser. I don't feel like it made my pores any smaller or my skin feel firmer, but it didn't irritate my skin or give me any new pimples which is nice! 


 Would I Purchase This Product?
Perhaps! I still have a ton of cleansers to use up, but this cleanser is quite nice, it's gentle, doesn't contribute towards any new acne and is quite cheap. The only thing I don't think it does is help heal the old acne or scarring, which is what I really want in a cleanser right now. But if I had lovely acne free skin I probably would go for this cleanser. ^.^

4 comments:

  1. I always see this foam around, and i've always been curious to know if it really helped reduce pores and help to treat the old acne scars, too bad it doesn't seem to do anything about those, but i still might give it a try when i run out of the one i'm using now.

    ----

    www.chocowip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems to do no harm, but no good either! It's still a cute little cleanser though! ^.^

      Delete
  2. i love skinfood! sometimes it is a bit overpriced (because i buy in store) but i like all of their products so far. haven't tried this one yet.

    gloomypowder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yeah I did find that buying in store (in Taipei) was pricier than buying online. ^.^

      Delete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...