Monday 4 May 2015

Store Review: Ebay Seller shiusha_chan

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about my shopping experience with an Ebay seller by the name of shiusha_chan! Ebay sellers don't usually come under the Store Review umbrella, but I thought this seller was worth a mention! ^.^

Website Practicality
I don't think I need to go into detail about shopping on Ebay!

Price Comparison
It's a little difficult to compare prices from this seller as they only really sell Japan limited products, and not necessarily cosmetic products, but they do have a listing for Etude House's Face Conditioning Cream!

Shiusha_chan Conditioning Cream - $12.49 + Shipping $0.00 = $12.49
Cosmetic Love Conditioning Cream - $13.94 + Shipping $0.00 = $13.94
Roseroseshop Conditioning Cream - $9.32 + Shipping $4.49 = $13.81

The price are actually cheaper than both of my chosen stores! Free shipping has a bit to do with it, but the price of the product is also quite good too.


Shipping and Packaging 
The shipping for this lipstick was free and super quick! I ordered on the 14th, it shipped on the 15th, and arrived on the 21st from Japan! That's super quick and super free! It was packaged well in a bubble wrapped envelope and a second layer of bubble wrap around the lipstick itself. My lipstick was in perfect condition when I received it!
Products
I really wanted to try out the Japanese release Etude House Etoinette lipsticks, and this was the only place I could purchase them that shipped internationally! 
I found these while on the never ending hunt for the rest of the Princess Etoinette lipsticks, (find me the PPK003 shade and we will be together forever) and these popped up first on Japan's Etude House store. A quick google search led me to this Ebay listing!
The packaging is amazing and much more functional than the original packaging which doesn't fit in traditional lipstick holders. I believe the colours are the same (or incredibly similar) to the original Etoinette lipsticks, but a little glossier. I really want to buy them all!! ><



What I Love
- Free, super quick, safe shipping
- Hard to find items
- Great communication
- Free samples

What I Don't Love
- Nothing!


Final Thoughts
I love this lipstick, and I loved shopping with this Ebay seller! I would definitely recommend this seller if you're looking for Japanese released products, I'm sure if you asked nicely she would be able to find them for you! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...