Monday 13 July 2015

Store Reivew: Two Face Mall

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the online shopping store Two Face Mall! I found this store while searching for the Etude House Tear Drop Powder, and although it sold out before I could purchase it, I did manage to snag a couple of other items from them anyway! ^.^

Website Practicality
I quite liked the layout of the website, it was super easy to create a login, search for items specifically, as well as by brand or type of makeup/skincare. There was nothing that bothered me about this site at all really!
Price Comparison
Two Face Mall's prices are a little higher than I would usually pay (only slightly) but their free shipping makes things oh so sweet! They do offer $2.50 tracking (the same as Cosmetic Love) which I actually chose for my parcel, but that's still a good tracked shipping price.


Etude House BB Cream $17.95 + Shipping $0.00 = $17.95

Cosmetic Love
Etude House BB Cream $16.45 + Shipping $0.00 = $16.45

Roseroseshop
Etude House BB Cream $11.65 + Shipping $4.49 = $16.15



Shipping and Packaging
I placed my order with Two Face Mall on May 10th, my package was marked as "Shipped" on the 12th, and marked as "In Transit" on the 18th. I was given my tracking number on the 18th, so I'm not sure what my package was doing for 5 days in between that. I received my package on the 26th of May, bringing the order time to 12 days, which is very average for shipping to New Zealand.
My package was bubble wrapped securely and all of the external packaging of the products was spotless, as well as the actual products. Two Face Mall also sent me some lovely samples as well as a face mask! ^.^
Products
I needed to complete my collection of Etude House Dreaming Swan Lipsticks and Eye Volumers, so I decided to pick up what shades I needed from Two Face Mall!  I've included the links, but I highly doubt they'll still be listed by the time this review is posted!  


These lipsticks are absolutely gorgeous, you can read a full review and swatches of all the shades here!

 
This is the third shade of the Shine Volumers, and you can read my review here! ^.^
 

What I Love
- Easy to navigate website
- Super easy to create a log in and checkout
- Free / cheap tracked shipping
- Safe, well packaged products


What I Don't Love
- Slightly pricey products
- Average shipping time


Final Thoughts
I found my shopping experience with Two Face Mall to be relatively un-eventful. The shipping price is free, or very cheap with tracking, but the price of the product is a little higher. It's actually cheaper to purchase just one product from Roseroseshop (who are known for their expensive shipping when not buying in bulk) than to purchase one product from Two Face Mall. The shipping time was average, but well packaged and the website was easy to navigate.

I would shop with Two Face Mall if they had products that I needed, or a decent sale, but I know that I can get products cheaper, or faster elsewhere. You can use my voucher code AF75dE40 for 5% off your purchase, it's not much, but it's better than nothing ^.^

2 comments:

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...