Friday 20 November 2015

First Impression: Lioele Waterdrop Sleeping Pack

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the Lioele Waterdrop Sleeping Pack! This is my first water sleeping pack so I was super excited to give it a go since my skin is quite dry at the moment! ^.^
What Does It Do?
"Lioele Waterdrop Sleeping Pack includes Swiss Alpine extract, it is absorbed without stickiness and also formulates moisturizing film to supply moisture and nutrition onto tired skin by daytime to keep your skin moisturized until next day. Various beauty ingredients give shaping effect to make skin elastic by tightening skin while sleeping. Suitable for all skin types especially those with dry skin.

Directions: Cleanse your face at night. Apply an adequate amount of product on the entire face avoiding eye and lip area. Do not rinse, leave the Waterdrop Sleeping pack to hydrate your skin while you sleep.
 
Ingredients: Water, Butenglycol, Cycolpentasiloxane, Cycolohexasilicone, Glycerin, Portulac Oleracea Extract, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Archillea Millefolium Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Artemisia Asinthium Extract, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Sorghum Bicolor Stalk Juice, Hyaluronic Acid, CI 42090, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA"(1)
This Sleeping Pack really is something new for me! It comes out like a pale blue gel, then once blended out onto your skin the gel stays on the base of the skin and water droplets pop out! Once with water is patted back in my skin feels really hydrated and has a slightly wet look.
Look how cool it looks!

Unfortunately this Sleeping Pack doesn't really help keep my skin hydrated during the night at all which is a shame since it's so fun!
Would I Purchase This Product?
No. This just feels like an unnecessary step for me since it doesn't provide any extra hydration. The description mentions that it should make your face tighter, which I didn't notice at all either. It's totally fun and gimmicky, perhaps it would be better for Princesses that don't have such dry skin! I will update this when my skin gets oily again! ^.^

4 comments:

  1. Too bad it didn't work out...it seemed like a great product. Thanks for your review :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so much fun, but just not that effective ><

      Delete
  2. Funny, I was looking at these samples on eBay the other day, and wondered why I could find no real reviews on it. I am glad you saved me a few bucks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I love saving people a bit of money! :3

      Delete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...