Monday 30 May 2016

Foundation Swatches

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be showing you some swatches of my foundation collection! My collection has downsized significantly and I only really have foundations that I can wear and that don't make me look like I have an entirely different coloured face.
For reference, I have quite pale, warm toned skin. I suit quite yellow looking foundations and a lot of foundations can make me appear too pink or flushed if they're the wrong shade. I also did some swatches of my BB Cream Collection back in February!
From left to right we have:
Phoenix White Foundation
NYX Stay Matte but Not Flat in Ivory
Innisfree Longwear Cushion Foundation in 11
The Balm Tinted Moisturiser in Lighter than Light
The NARS Shades are definitely my favourites, though the NYX shade is a surprising contender for pale, yellow Princesses!
The Etude House Double Lasting Foundation is the most disappointing addition to my collection lately, it's the darkest foundation I own at the moment, how crazy is that!
And that is it! Sadly I do have a smaller selection now than before, but of course I only kept the foundations that suit my skin the best (or were too expensive to throw out!). I hope this was helpful for some Princesses out there looking for some pale foundations! 

If you have any suggestions for foundations I should try next, let me know in the comments! ^ ^

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...