Friday 17 June 2016

First Impression: Mizon Original Skin Energy Placenta 45

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the Mizon Original Skin Energy Placenta 45! I got one teeny tiny sample sachet of this product, but was so interested in it that I decided to do a little first impression on it!
What Does It Do?
"Mizon Original Skin Energy Placenta 45 is a highly effective spot treatment that provides the quickest and longest lasting results in wrinkle reduction. It stimulates cell renewal with 45% placenta extract, delivering the highest amount of nutrients and proteins to cells possible. As the skin ages, cells do not renew as rapidly as they once did, causing the skin to thin, diminish elasticity, and collagen. This ampoule restores the cell regeneration process thus retaining its youthful quality for a beautifully smooth complexion.

Directions: After cleansing and using toner, drop a small amount onto needed areas and lightly tap for better absorption.
Benefits:
Prevents Wrinkles
Reduces Wrinkles
Smoothes
Moisturizes

Aqua, Placental Protein, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Beta Glucan, Caprylyl, Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Tropolone, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Extensin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Prunis amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Adenosine, Disodium edta"(1)
I'm not sure if I should be calling this a serum, essence or ampoule, but whatever it is, it's very thin and runny in texture. It is quite hard to spread out across any area of skin. This is supposed to be a spot treatment for wrinkles, though I still found it difficult to spread across my forehead wrinkles. Since it doesn't spread out easily I did struggle to apply this more than 2 times, which is why I have a low light (and low quality) photo. With two applications I didn't notice any difference in my wrinkles, or overall skin texture.

Would I Purchase This Product?
No. I was only able to use this twice but I didn't see any glow, hydration or wrinkle reduction from using this product. It also has some sort of placenta in it which I find a little gross when I think about it but isn't awful. It's also quite expensive, the cheapest is around $17USD on Roseroseshop and the most expensive is around $57USD on Koreandepart! It's a no from me on the basis that it's expensive, and doesn't seem to work that well with my skin.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...