Wednesday 29 June 2016

Review: LUSH Salted Coconut Hand Scrub

Hello Princesses!
Today I'm going to be talking about the LUSH Salted Coconut Hand Scrub! I bought this hand scrub because I didn't have anything like it in my collection, and I always feel bad for all of the facial skincare goodies I have in comparison to how little I have for hand care. Hands show your age, so it's best to look after them at an early age if possible! ^ ^
"Superbly soft skin and scrubbing go hand in hand. This creamy coconut and sea salt exfoliator is the perfect way to keep your paws in tiptop condition. Apply a generous dollop to wet hands and scrub all over or use when your hands are dry for a rougher cleanse. Sea salt is a wonderful natural exfoliant, packed full of restorative minerals to cleanse and treat the skin, whilst coconut oil deeply hydrates without making your hands sticky. Those who love the sweet smell of the outdoors will love to get stuck into this scrub - fragranced with the smell of sweet gorse.

Fine Sea Salt (Fine Sea Salt), Glycerine (Glycerine), Fresh Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), Organic Silken Tofu, Japan Wax (Japan Wax), Sodium Cocoamphoacetate (Sodium Cocoamphoacetate), Argan Oil (Argan Oil), Cupuacu Butter (Theobroma grandiflorum), Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Perfume (Perfume), Neroli Oil (Citrus aurantium amara), Mimosa Absolute (Acacia decurrens), Hydroxycitronellal, Amyl Cinnamal, *Linalool (*Linalool), Methylparaben, Propylparaben (Propylparaben)"(1)
This hand scrub comes packaged in the traditional black LUSH tub which is recyclable, and when returned to a LUSH store with 4 other tubs is exchanged for a free face mask and reused.
The scrub itself is a very pale yellow colour and smells like coconut! A lot of people have commented that it smells too much like Play-Doh for them to like, but I think it smells lovely! Though I also enjoy the scent of Play-Doh, so that's not really the best comparison.
This scrub feels amazing on my hands, it has enough scrub to be scrubby, but enough oil to make my hands feel soft and supple. It's hard to describe through a blog post, so check out the Youtube video at the top to see the scrub in action!

What I Love
- Smells amazing to me
- Easy to use
- Inexpensive at about $24NZD
- Scrubby, but still gentle


What I Don't Love
- Nothing


Final Thoughts
This is such a funny product for me to review because it doesn't actually seem all that interesting and the review is really quite short. But there isn't that much to say about this scrub, other than it works really well for my hands, it's inexpensive, smells great to me and it fills a gap in my skincare needs. I could also use this on my feet, arms and legs, but I feel like it's almost a little too luxurious to use on those areas where I could use a cheaper scrub and have similar results, I like pampering my hands since they do a lot of work and do tend to look worn.

I would recommend the LUSH Salted Coconut Hand Scrub to any Princesses looking for a luxurious hand scrub! 

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful scrub! I'm super curious as to what it smells like, haha. I wish we could sniff through the screen.

    http://www.thewanderingkitsune.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells mostly like coconut! We need to get smell-a-vision!

      Delete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...