Friday 29 July 2016

First Impression: Tony Moly Red Cheeks Girls Patch

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the Tony Moly Red Cheeks Girl's Patch! These super cute patches called my name recently, so I decided to grab one pack to see if they actually reduce redness, or are just a cute gimmick.
What Does It Do?
"This is a no mesh, hydro gel type patch to moisturize and cool down sensitive cheeks. The product in cute design will give a fun to the users. It contains shy pink complex of rose, cherry blossom, apricot and peach extracts to supply moisture and healthy skin.  Aloe vera, cucumber and green tea extracts will cool down skin and sea kept with vitamin K will minimize irritaitions.
 
Directions
After face apply the patches on the cheeks.  Leave them for 20-30 minutes and dispose them."(1)
These cheek patches are actually quite big and very thick! Since they are so thick they aren't very flexible, meaning that they don't stick to the contours of my chubby cheeks. These are also quite soaked in essence which makes them slippery. This means they have immense trouble sticking to my cheeks, even if I'm lying down they still manage to slide downwards.
I was interested to see that my skin looked redder after using the patches and matter. You would think that I've mixed the photos up but I assure you, the time stamps don't lie and my face felt a little hot after using these patches too. I have no idea why, since they are made to cool down redness.
One thing I am certain of though, is that they are super cute! I even had trouble taking a selfie, lying down in an arm chair, without the patches sliding or popping off. I ain't got time for that!
Would I Purchase This Product?
No. They are really cute, but they actually don't do anything for my skin other than slide around on it. It's just a cute gimmick for me.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...