Friday 12 August 2016

First Impression: Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Perfect Fit: No2

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Perfect Fit in No2! I procrastinated trying this BB Cream because I swatched it and it seemed like a really good fit! I don't know why that made me procrastinate trying it, but now it seems like it's discontinued! Why Etude House, why!
What Does It Do?
"A BB cream formulated with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 / PA++ that moisturizes, smooths, protects, and corrects with perfect coverage. Providing Whitening + Anti-wrinkle + Anti-darkening effects. 

What it does
- Brighten up: Pearl contained to provide brightness and darkening care to skin by controling sebum.
- Superb coverage: 'Double layer cover formula' applied to cover uneven skin tone and blemishes.
- Moisturizing: Made of coconut oil and vitamin-E acetate to provide nutrition and keep skin hydrated.

 More to know
* Double layer cover formula: Using different sizes of particles of powder to formulate double-layered covering to cover blemishes and keep skin smooth.


How to apply
After skin care, apply on entire face and softly tap."(1)
I have samples of the shade No2, and these are beautifully pale. This is neutral in tone, but leans warmer rather than cooler. This makes it very suitable for my skin tone! It also doesn't oxidise very much which is lovely!
This is medium to full coverage on my skin, it covers the majority of my little scars and sun spots/freckles. It leaves my skin looking dewy, bouncy and gorgeous! This is not the most natural looking BB Cream, but it's certainly not full coverage.
I had a couple of little spots crop up recently, and this BB Cream covered them well! I don't expect them to disappear because obviously a BB Cream can't cover texture, but it helps cover the majority of the redness, and the spots were smaller after using the BB Cream so it obviously didn't irritate them.
After 6 hours this BB Cream is still holding up really well! My skin still looks dewy and smooth, though not oily which I love. This doesn't hold up that well while I'm wearing my glasses for the day and they did leave significant bald patches on my nose, but this usually happens with dewy finish products anyway.
Other than the nose grip marks, this BB Cream looks pretty good after about 10 hours wear time!
 
Would I Purchase This Product?
Yes! I am struggling to find it in many stores, but I adore the colour, coverage, finish and lasting power of this BB Cream! I don't know why I waited so long to try this BB Cream, but I have now and I really like it, and I must have it. If you are a yellow toned, porcelain princess you must try this out!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...