Wednesday 10 August 2016

Review: My Beauty Diary Bird's Nest Mask

Hello Princesses!
Today I'm going to be talking about the My Beauty Diary Bird's Nest Mask! I bought these on a whim and they turned out to be really lovely!
"My Beauty Diary Bird’s Nest Mask contains extracts from both bird’s nest and deep sea coral that indulge your skin with extravagant skin care without the high cost. Deeply improve the moisturization of skin and deliver an abundance of nutrients to calm dryness and the appearance of fine lines, roughness, and lack of radiance. Makes your skin feel baby soft and brightens for a healthy glow. Also contains water-soluble extracts from soy bean and rice protein that moisturize and improve skin’s immunity, elasticity, and clearness. Recommended for all skin types, especially dry and ageing skin.

Made of Japanese-imported multi-layer, cotton sheet that can hold additional nutrients and moisture. The use of nano-technology makes the cotton sheet ultra soft and adheres closer to the skin, so nutrients can be effectively delivered without running off.

Benefits:
Moisturizes
Nourishes
Calms
Wrinkle Care
Radiates
Softens
Improves Immunity

How to Use:

Cleanse face. Unfold mask sheet and apply to face. Leave on for 15-20 min. Pat face to help absorb.

Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 20, Methyparaben, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Swiftlet Nest Extract, Kappaphycus AlvarezII Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolized Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Surgar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonium (Lemon) Peel Extract, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethylsilanol Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Polyglutamic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide"(1)
These masks are sold separately, but they are also sold in boxes of 10!
This sheet mask is in one piece and is slightly white in colour. It doesn't have too much of a scent.
This does need to be altered to fit my nose without tenting and the upper lip section is much too large for me. It's very easy to tear and alter though which is good!
This mask is really drippy, I find it hard to relax with since I have to constantly wipe my chin to avoid having it drip down my shirt.
This mask dries within 45 minutes for me, and the forehead always dries first. The chin still continues to drip though!
I find that this mask makes my skin look subtly brighter. It's not a massive difference, but it's still there and I like it!
It also makes my skin feel super soft without being sticky, but this can sometimes be a little too much for my skin. If I use them too often I do get some break outs, but when I use them once a week use I get the nicest, softest skin.

What I Love
- Inexpensive at around $1.50NZD each
- Makes skin subtly brighter
- Makes skin feel super soft and nourished 


What I Don't Love
- Does need to be altered to fit my face
- Can break me out if used too often


Final Thoughts
I really like these masks! They make my skin feel super soft, they make it look bright and bouncy, but they also make it break out if I use them too often. Sometimes you can have too much of a good thing! I also like that they are quite inexpensive for me to buy since a store in Auckland sells them for $15 for a pack of 10. They're the perfect way to treat my skin.

I would definitely recommend the My Beauty Diary Bird's Nest Mask for any Princesses looking for a mask to hydrate and brighten the skin! 

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These, the apple polyphenol (pore control, good for breakouts) and the mexican cactus (soothing, similar to aloe) are my faves from MBD. I use a face cloth around my neck to catch drips but don't keep them on so long as you.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...