Wednesday 14 September 2016

Review: Innisfree Eco Saftey Perfect Sunblock

Hello Princesses!
Today I'm going to be talking about the Innisfree Eco Saftey Perfect Sunblock! I bought this sunblock on a whim because it was easily available to me and I really like it!
"A long-lasting sun block made from organic sunflower oil SPF50/PA+++

1. Sunflower oil and eco-friendly green tea extracts from Jeju protects skin from harmful UV rays.

2. Long-lasting sunblock for outdoor activities, with strong control over sweat, sebum, and protection from harmful UV rays.

3. Fermented yeast ingredients protect skin from ozone and other harmful materials.
 
How to use
At the end of your skincare routine, apply sunblock to any parts frequently exposed to UV rays, such as the face, neck, arms, and legs.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc oxide, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dipropylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isoamyl p-Methoxycinnamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Portulaca oleracea Extract, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Witch Hazel Leaf Extract, Sunflower oil, Saccharomyces Ferment Lysate Filtrate, Tangerine Peel Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Leaf Extract, Prickly Pear Extract, green Tea Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Mica, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Cellulose Gum, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow Iron oxides, Chromium oxide greens"(1)
This sunscreen comes packaged in a little squeeze tub that stands upright. I really like this since it means that I can use almost all of the sunscreen since it drains downwards.
This sunscreen is white in colour and has a thick texture. This is supposed to be quite a moisturising sunscreen so the thickness works in it's favour in this case. Being a Physical Sunscreen, this sunscreen does leave a slight white cast on my skin, but it's not awful.
The white cast actually evens out my skin tone after it's been applied, but it does fade out over the next 20minutes. It does make my skin feel really lovely and moisturised which is great during the winter months, but not a sunscreen I would choose for summer when my skin is oilier.
I find that this sunscreen also lasts really well on my skin, and hold up well in water. I do need to use an oil cleanser to remove it since it is water resistant (though I'm not sure if it's water proof) but this doesn't bother me at all since I usually use an oil cleanser anyway. I really love how this sunscreen makes my skin look! ^ ^
What I Love
- Quite thick in texture and nicely moisturising (great for Winter!)
- Inexpensive at around $10USD
- Good sturdy packaging
- Lasts really well (even though water) 


What I Don't Love
- Won't be as suitable for me during Summer


Final Thoughts
I really love this sunscreen for winter use! For those wondering, I wear sunscreen everyday, even through winter since I take medication that makes my skin sensitive to sunlight, and we should be wearing sunscreen daily anyway! I love that this is moisturising as it makes a really nice base for make up during the day, and my skin gets quite dry during winter, but I won't be choosing this to use during summer as my skin does get oily in the heat and this will be a little too heavy for me. I would definitely purchase this again next year for winter! ^ ^

I would recommend the Innisfree Eco Saftey Perfect Sunblock for any Princesses looking for a sunscreen that moisturises while leaving a nice finish on the skin.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...