Friday 28 October 2016

First Impression: Lailly 7 Seconds Make Up Booster

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the Lailly 7 Seconds Make Up Booster!

What Does It Do?
"This miraculous 7 Seconds Makeup Booster creates a perfect canvas for foundation application with this silky, lightweight blend of strawberry, raspberry, acai berry and blueberry extracts. Worn alone or under foundation, this makeup booster helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, pores and imperfections for flawless and bright skin with a velvety smooth finish. It also enhances foundation adherence and make makeup application last longer."(1)
This primer has a light minty blue colour and quite a thick texture. I found that it looked slightly shiny on my skin, and sat in the wrinkles of my hand which doesn't look nice.
I found this primer made my skin slightly lighter in colour and slightly shinier, but it didn't make my pores look smaller, it actually made them look a little bigger.
In the below photo I applied this primer to the photo left of my face. It definitely brightens up my face, but once I apply foundation over the top you can barely tell the difference. I didn't find that my foundation applied better over the primer, it was actually harder for me to apply it!
I also didn't find that it effected the longevity of my make up. Eh.
Would I Purchase This Product?
No. I found this make up booster to be very average. It is only $10USD from Roseroseshop, but I just didn't find that it worked well for my skin, so I wouldn't purchase it.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...