Friday 4 November 2016

First Impression: Onl Midnight Hydro Intense Sleeping Cream

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the Onl Midnight Hydro Intense Sleeping Cream! I don't know what the good night part of the title really means, but it had cute packaging so I decided to give it a whirl!

What Does It Do?
"Our skin cells are the most active between 10 p.m. to 2 a.m., it regenerate more quickly compared to during the day so it is critical to sleep during these hours. ONL by sOmang’s Midnight range provides natural healing therapy for tired and dishevelled skin caused by daily pressure and stress. Its aroma therapy gives added comfort that helps relax your skin.
 
The Hydro Intense Sleeping Cream is a light water-based gel cream that provides deep hydration with anti-wrinkle and whitening effect while you are in deep relaxation. It forms a layer of protection that increases skin moisture retention and elasticity. This product promises a relaxed sleep and waking up to beautiful skin the next morning!"(1)
This sleeping pack has a very interesting texture, it has a thick gel like texture and initially looks matte, but once blended into the skin turns into little water droplets much like the Lioele Water Drop Sleeping Pack!
I found this cream easy to apply initially, but once the water droplets popped out I always found it took forever to absorb back into my skin. It also left a very sticky residue on my skin that lasted for hours.
This cream promises to provide deep hydration, anti wrinkle and super brightening effects. But when I woke up in the morning, my skin felt a little dry in comparison to how it usually feels! I didn't notice any immediate brightening results either, though this may be a result that requires more time than just two uses.
Would I Purchase This Product?
No. It doesn't seem to be readily available any more, but I also didn't love the way it felt on my skin to begin with (my hair stuck to my face while I slept really badly) and it didn't make my skin feel beautiful in the morning either which was disappointing. Overall, it was underwhelming, though fun to use.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...