Wednesday 7 December 2016

Review: Aritaum Ginger Sugar Tint Lip Balm

Hello Princesses!
Today I'm going to be talking about the Aritaum Ginger Sugar Tint Lip Balm! These little lip balms look so cute, and they are also my first Aritaum products! I have persistently dry lips, so I'm always on the hunt for something that makes my lips look pretty, but also doesn't dry them out.
"1. High Moisturizing Lip Balm takes care of your dry lips moistly melting down on your lips as soon as it touches to your lips
2. Highly enriched moisturizing oil & natural butter form thick moisturizing layers on the lips.
So it helps dry lips to be moist for a long time.
3. Artificial coloring & Fragrance free
4. Ginger + Orange oil helps to activate skin energy & relax body & soul Sugar + Shea Butter give the strong moisturizing by taking care of dead cells & forming moisturizing layers."(1)

Ingredients: caprylic/capric triglyceride, squalane, hydrogenated castor oil isostearate, paraffin,  astrocaryum murumuru seed butter,  bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, acrylates/stearyl acrylate/dimethicone methacrylae copolymer, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, diisostearyl malate, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, mica, tocopheryl acetate, ethylene/propylene copolymer, synthetic wax, sucrose tetrastearate triacetate,Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, citus auantium bergania (bergamot) fruit oil,citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, polyglyceryl-2 trissostearate, CI 15985, CI 15850, methicone, silica, CI 77491, CI 45380:2, polyhydroxystearic acid, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, trehalose
These lip balms are the same size as your regular lip balms. The colour on the caps accurately reflects the colour of the actual lip balm too which is neat.
The whole tube is full of product which is great, there is no wasted space or excess packaging. There are three colours in the collection, a red a pink and an orange shade. With one swipe these balms provide a sheer wash of colour, but with two or three swipes you can build the colour up quite nicely!
Flame Rose
Flame Rose is a beautiful rose shade. This is my least favourite shade because I think my lips are too light to pull this shade off nicely. Because it is a balm it does move around a little and it settles into my lip lines quite a lot. Since this shade is darker it is much more obvious that it moves around, so I end up with a dark ring of balm around the outside of my lips.
This is a beautiful balm, but it's not my favourite only because of the way it wears on me. If you have more pigmented lips it probably wouldn't look so obvious that it settles into the lip lines.
Lovely Pink
Lovely Pink is a light baby pink shade. I was slightly wary of this shade because I thought it might look too pale for me, but it looks very much like my own lips shade but slightly pinker!
This is my favourite shade because it looks the most natural on me! It wears really nicely since it is so close to my own lip colour, you can't really tell when it's wearing off.
Dreaming Coral
Dreaming Coral is a sweet coral shade. This shade suits me well too, but it does settle into my lip lines a little too.
But this is still a really pretty colour! I was really disappointed that these balms don't smell or taste like Ginger, they actually are scented with Orange!
I think the variety of colours is really good within this range, I don't think for a sheer tint you really need 5 different shades of pink, so I'm really happy with the colour selection. These lip balms are slightly hydrating, but I don't think they would be super hydrating for those that have very very dry lips. I still use an intense balm at night, and then I'm able to use these tinted balms throughout the day without my lips drying out.
What I Love
- Nice functional packaging
- Great colour selection
- Lightly hydrating
- Very natural looking 


What I Don't Love
- They don't taste or smell like Ginger, more like Orange
- Won't be hydrating enough if you have very dry lips
- Darker shade sinks into fine lines on my lips 


Final Thoughts
I quite like the Pink and Coral shade from this range! The only reason I don't like Flame Red so much is because you can see the colour sitting in the fine lines of my lips, and you can also see if wear off throughout the day which I don't think is very pretty. Other than that, they have a nice colour range, they make my lips look naturally tinted, and provide light hydration. I do wish they were ginger scented though since they are ginger sugar balms!

I would recommend the Aritaum Ginger Sugar Tint Lip Balm to any Princesses that are looking for a lightly hydrating, natural looking lip tint balm!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...