Monday 5 December 2016

Store Review: TesterKorea

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about my shopping experience with TesterKorea! I've shopped with Testerkorea before, but I thought it was time for an update!


Website Practicality
Testerkorea's website is really easy to navigate, but I wish that I could estimate my shipping fee while looking at my cart, rather than having to click another three pages over to see if adding one small lipstick bumps up my shipping charge. One of the changes I noticed is that they now show you the USD price alongisde the Korean Won price which is great! Other than the shipping estimation, I found it easy to search for items through the search bar, and the drop down bars, add items to my cart and wishlist, and check out.

Price Comparison
The prices are quite good on TesterKorea, though since the base shipping fee is a little high. I find the shipping fee goes up in price quite slowly, so it's quite good for grabbing a fair few little products!

Testerkorea
Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint - $5.03 + Shipping - $4.35 = $9.38

Roseroseshop
Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint - $3.93 + Shipping - $4.37 = $8.30

Cosmetic Love


Shipping and Packaging
I made my purchase on the 11th of September, and my package was shipped on the 13th. My order arrived at my house on the 3rd of October, which I would consider a little slow for shipping time. My order came in a plastic box and was thoroughly wrapped in bubble wrap. I also had lovely free samples and a full size mask!
Products
Final Thoughts
As usual, I enjoyed my shopping experience with TesterKorea! TesterKorea is one of my favourite stores to shop with, and this time is no exception! I also made another order the same day this order came >< sorry credit card!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...