Friday 7 July 2017

Review: Klairs Mochi BB Cushion

Hello Princesses!
Today I'm going to be talking about the Klairs Mochi BB Cushion! This cushion was another highly recommended product that I was hesitant to try because it only comes in one shade, which is not generally a shade that is good for pale skin.
The KLAIRS all-time best-seller Mochi BB has been improved with a light finish, long-lasting coverage that fights sweat and oils all day so you don’t have to.
This cushion has the cutest packaging ever, it's quite simple but still adorable, and the cushion puff is also super super cute!
There is only one shade for this cushion and sadly it is not the right shade for me. It is way too dark.
Here is a comparison swatch to my favourite foundation which is the NARS Sheer Glow in Siberia and you can see how much darker it is.
I found this cushion easy to apply, but a little taxing. Even when I press super hard there isn't very much product that comes out of the cushion which makes it take a while to apply. Apparently you can flip the cushion for more coverage and a matte finish, but I prefer the dewy finish that this side of the cushion is supposed to give and I don't think it would look good with more coverage for me since it is quite dark. 
This cushion gives me light coverage, it's very natural but I do love the semi dewy finish! It is super natural though, so you can see any pores and flaws onn my skin.
After wearing this cushion for 9 hours it's holding up pretty well! There is some glowiness through my T-Zone but it doesn't look oily. 

I do find that this cakes up badly around where my glasses sit, but that's kind of inevitable for glasses wearers. Overall I'm quite happy with the longevity.
What I Love
- Super cute packaging
- Easy(ish) to apply
- You can flip the cushion for more coverage
- Beautiful natural finish
- Good longevity


What I Don't Love
- Only one colour which is too dark
- Takes a little while to actually get my whole face done
- Very light coverage on the dewy side of the cushion


Final Thoughts
I would quite like this cushion if it came in other colours. The colour really doesn't fit my skin tone, and this means that I won't try it with fuller coverage since it will only look darker and more apparent that it's the wrong colour for me. However, the packaging is super cute, it takes a little time for me to apply using the dewy side, but the finish is really pretty and natural! 

I would recommend the Klairs Mochi BB Cushion to any Princesses who are wanting a super cute cushion, as long as they fit the colour! 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...