Tuesday 3 October 2017

Store Review: Sehoon_Yolo Mall

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about my shopping experience with Sehoon_Yolo Mall. I was incredibly cautious in deciding to shop with this store as they don't have amazing feedback on their facebook page, but there were also some good responses from customers, so I decided to empty out my cart of $200, and just purchase two small items instead.


Website Practicality
I found this website fairly easy to navigate, though there are a lot of other categories that I'm not interested in. I do wish there was a better way to filter products, you can only filter by brand and then by price. However I found it easy to create an account, fill my cart and check out.
 Price Comparison
The prices on SeHoon_Yolo Mall are good. Suspiciously good. They also gave me free shipping with no chance to upgrade to tracked shipping which is frustrating, if I ever order from a new store I always choose tracked shipping for a bit of peace of mind.


SeHoon_Yolo Mall


Testerkorea
ETUDE HOUSE Dear Darling Water Gel Tint - $3.70 +Shipping - $3.99 = $7.69



Shipping and Packaging
I made my purchase on the 26th of June and my package was shipped on the 27th with no tracking and no option to purchase tracking. My package arrived on the 17th of July which is probably the longest wait time I've experienced from a store, it took as long as my Ebay order!
Products
Final Thoughts
I'm not sure how I feel about my shopping experience with Sehoon_Yolo. I'm bothered that I can't get tracked shipping because I just don't trust a store that has YOLO in their name (like seriously? Does it have a secondary meaning that I'm unaware of?) but at the same time, the prices are better than a lot of other stores. I may shop there again, but only if I don't need the products in a hurry because they take a long time to get here!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I had such a horrible experience with them. I ordered and they refunded me 3 weeks after saying that the "parcel failed to deliver". Living in Canada, I know it's impossible for at parcel to go to Canada and come back within 3 weeks. Tried to re-order and they made the shipping over 20$ for my area!! And bumped the prices of all the items I had bought. I felt scammed.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...