Saturday 9 December 2017

Review: Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence

Hello Princesses!
Today I'm going to be talking about the Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence! I picked this essence up because it contains a massive 96% snail mucin (or snail slime) which is quite interesting to me! Snail Slime claims to stimulate the formation of collagen, elastin and dermal components that repair the signs of photo aging.
Made with all-natural domestic 96% snail secretion filtrate, the Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence is a Real Power Essence that transform the skin while keeping in the moisture and encouraging the real power of skin in a healthy way. It replenishes nutrients to the skin to prevent and repair damages and fills the skin with elasticity for a healthier, younger looking skin.
This essence comes housed in an plastic bottle with a pump top. It's not super pretty, it's almost like "no frills" packaging, but I really like that it comes with a pump top!
The essence itself is clear in colour and feels like a thin gel. If I really think about it it does feel a little like snail slime, it's goopy and slightly sticky, but luckily is unscented. I don't find it to be too unpleasant even though it's 96% snail slime.
It's very easy to apply spreads out easily and absorbs pretty quickly too. It makes my skin look and feel quite moisturised, but doesn't have very many other effects that I can see or feel. However, I really like it because I can use it when my skin is good and I can use it when my skin is absolutely awful. If I have any irritation on my skin or acne it really helps to calm it down and doesn't irritate anything further.
What I Love
- Functional packaging
- Easy to apply
- Moisturising
- Doesn't irritate skin


What I Don't Love
- Nothing


Final Thoughts
This is quite a nice essence and a great addition to my current routine. I really like how easy it is to apply, it's quick to sink into my skin even though it does feel a little snail-y initially. It provides nice moisture to my skin and I can use it even when my skin is a little irritated which is really nice. It's an all round nice essence and definitely a product I would recommend to any Princesses that are new to a K Beauty skincare routine and are looking to try out a snail based product!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Hello ~ have you thought about trying / reviewing the peripera colourfit water gel tints?

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...