Tuesday 12 December 2017

Review: Etude House Sunprise Mild Airy Finish

Hello Princesses!
Today I'm going to be talking about the Etude House Sunprise Mild Airy Finish! This sunscreen was recommended to me by so many Princesses that I knew I had to try it out!
A non-sticky & no turbidy UV milk that provides long-lasting UV protection with 100% mineral based mild ingredients for sensitive skin.
This sunscreen comes packaged in really cute, sturdy packaging. This hasn't leaked during travel and has been really easy to use. It is unsurprisingly white in colour, and has a thin watery texture.
I find this sunscreen actually a little difficult to apply. I find that it spreads out easily, but doesn't blend into my skin and leaves quite a few streaky patches. I find that if I don't really massage it into my skin (which I don't like doing) that it tends to ball up and pill if I itch my face during the day or if I blend make up over the top of it.
I find that applying this sunscreen with a cushion puff actually works the best for me, though it uses more of the sunscreen and takes longer. It gives me an even, streak free finish that I don't have to rub my face to achieve. I don't find that this sunscreen leaves a white cast on my skin, and leaves a pretty demi matte finish.
What I Love
- Cute, functional packaging
- Beautiful finish when applied with a cushion puff
- No white cast for my skin
- Lasts well throughout the day


What I Don't Love
- A little difficult to apply


Final Thoughts
Although this sunscreen is pleasant for me to wear, I just find it a little too tricky to apply. I find that I really have to blend this sunscreen into my skin to get the best, even finish, if I pat it in like I normally would I end up with white streaks on my skin. I also find that it balls up and pills if I apply make up over the top of it, even if I've waiting hours after application which can be quite frustrating. I know this sunscreen is a favourite of many, but there are sunscreens out there that work better for my skin.

I would recommend the Etude House Sunprise Mild Airy Finish to any Princesses looking for a mineral based sunscreen! 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...