Monday 25 December 2017

Review: Skinfood Black Sugar Perfect Cleansing Oil

Hello Princesses!
Today I'm going to be talking about the Skinfood Black Sugar Perfect Cleansing Oil! I picked this cleansing oil up because I used to really like the scent of the Black Sugar Perfect First Serum before they changed the formula and thought this might make a nice addition to my current skincare routine!
Cleanse + Exfoliate + Refine + Moisturize. A total cleansing line featuring black sugar, refined rice wine, and botanical oils for easy makeup removal and cleansing for a smooth, clear complexion. A cleansing oil featuring mineral rich black sugar, refined rice wine, and six botanical oils to effectively remove makeup and for a smooth, clean complexion. Botanical oils work effectively to remove oil based makeup and impurities for a cleaner, clearer complexion without a sticky residue.
This cleansing oil comes packaged in a sleek plastic bottle with a pump top. This pump top leaks quite a lot, it makes my counter top look incredibly messy and it actually wastes quite a lot of the oil which annoys me.
The oil itself is clear in colour and smells quite sweet. It's easy to spread out on my skin and emulsifies easily. I have some lip stains on the back of my hand which don't get fully removed by this oil cleanser, but they are called stains for a reason!
I enjoy using oil cleansers for my base make up, but I prefer using a dedicated eye make up remover for my sensitive eyes. I do find that this oil cleanser removes most of my eye make up, but it is a little irritating for me personally. It doesn't do the best job of removing lip tints either which is disappointing. However, it does remove my base make up effectively and doesn't break me out either.
What I Love
- Sleek packaging with a pump top
- Smells super sweet and lovely
- Easy to use
- Removes base make up well
- Doesn't break my skin out


What I Don't Love
- Pump top leaks quite a lot
- Not so good at removing eye and lip make up
 - Slightly irritating for my eyes


Final Thoughts
This oil cleanser smells really sweet and nice, and it removes my base make up really well. However, the packaging leaks quite a lot and it's not the best at removing my eye and lip make up. It's an oil that I'll continue to use, but not one that I would repurchase.

I would recommend the Skinfood Black Sugar Perfect Cleansing Oil to any Princesses looking for a lightweight cleansing oil!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...